I have learned many things during my time in my current role.
- If a circumstance no longer serves me (especially if it continuously turns me into an emotional wreck), I need to curtsy and bid adieu. This will require detailed planning which will be well worth it.
- In a professional setting, emotions do not matter. You are better off silently rolling with the punches until you can make your exit.
- Don’t bother sharing your opinions about other people, your words will be repeated and twisted and no good can come of it.
- Coworkers and employers are not your family.
- I am super lucky to have the family and friends that I do.